Here’s 4 obvious signs of the current pathetic state of fat loss aspirants whom one of them may be you:-
* It’s a fact - 95% of the people who go on conventional diets gain all the weight back and sometimes they end up fatter than when they started.
* If you’ve ever started a diet, then smashed into the dreaded “plateau,” it’s probably because you cannibalized your own muscle and slowed down your metabolism.
* When you mention bodybuilders, some people think of steroids or fat burning drugs. It’s sad but true - most pro bodybuilders take them. But the joke’s on them. Drugs work, but the results are temporary and the side effects are nasty. The tiny handful of natural bodybuilders who have learned how to use training and nutrition science to alter body composition without drugs are the only people in the world who keep their fat loss and muscle gains permanently.
* 97% of all supplements are a waste of money. You are being lied to and ripped off by crooked companies that don’t care about your health and well-being.
Every day, you’re bombarded by so much conflicting advice about fat loss. Some “gurus” tell you to eat low carbs, others tell you to eat high carbs. Some say calories don’t count, others say count your calories. Some say eat high protein, others tell you too much protein is bad for you. Some say eat fat to lose fat, others say eat fat and you get fat.
All these so-called “experts” make arguments that sound completely logical. Sometimes they even give you long lists of scientific references to back up their claims. But who are you supposed to believe?
Unfortunately..the more you study and read, the more confused you Get…
Are your current sources of information still trustworthy?
There’s only one thing worse than the sheer quantity of conflicting advice that’s circulating these days - That is, you never know if you’re getting the truth or if someone’s lying to try to sell you something. Before you jump on the bandwagon with the latest diet or supplement “guru” you should ask yourself some serious questions if you are a rational individual:
* Don’t you find it odd that the people who write these “Supplement review” books are supplement companies?
* Doesn’t it seem suspicious that 50% of the “editorial material” in most major muscle magazines is about the latest “breakthroughs” in nutritional supplements when the magazines own the supplement companies?
* If supplements are so effective, then why do new ones keep coming out every year - what happened to last year’s “miracle” supplement?
* If there were pills or supplements that really increased fat loss to any noticeable degree, then why are there more overweight people today than ever before in history? Wouldn’t everybody be leaner? Go back and read that last sentence again and really think about it.
In the year 2004, Americans spent more than $40 billion on diets and weight loss products. According to the Nutrition Business Journal, the supplement industry reached an all time high of $16.1 billion in sales. 1,000 different manufacturers produce about 20,000 different products, which are consumed by 100 million people.
With billions at stake, supplement and weight loss companies will tell you anything to get you to buy their products. And the fact is that the industry is so loosely regulated.
Americans are fatter than ever and they’re going to keep getting fatter unless they do something about it. The Surgeon General and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) tell us that more than 120 million Americans - 60% of the adult population - are overweight! Statistics from the CDC also prove that the problem is getting worse. This means that the way people are dieting today is not only ineffective, it’s less effective than ever before. Why is this so?
Because it’s physiologically impossible to lose fat the way most people are trying to do it.
If you’re like most dieters, the reason you’re having such a hard time getting leaner is because you’re using methods that couldn’t possibly work, physiologically speaking. Not only that, you could be utterly destroying your metabolism in the process. If you continue slowing down your metabolism with faulty nutrition practices, it’s going to get harder and harder to get lean in the future.
You see, nearly all of the popular diet programs today suffer from the same fatal flaws. People who are unsuccessful at losing fat are repeating the same mistakes over and over again, all the while expecting to see different results.
Successful natural bodybuilders do things differently than the 95% of dieters who fail. The bodybuilder’s way to fat loss allows you to shed fat while keeping your lean body mass - and that’s the key to your success - maintaining your muscle and maximizing your metabolism so you burn fat 24 hours a day - even while you sleep.
Now, consider if your diet is burning fat or making you fatter?
If you’re making the same deadly diet mistakes as most other people, you might lose some weight temporarily, but you’ll actually get fatter in the long run. Your body is just way too smart for these “ordinary” diets to ever work - you can’t fool a metabolic and hormonal system that’s the result of thousands of years of evolution - You have to work with your metabolism, not against it.
To be continued...