We live in a world, which is full with business opportunities and most of us desire to make a successful and creative business, that will make us rich and prosperous. And as we all know it's not so easy in the today's world of competition, but there are some basic things that should be considered when starting a business. And I would like to pay attention on internet business and which are the first steps of creating a site in internet.To begin with the main issue that should me mentioned - business plan. It's very useful to make a detailed description of what you are going to do and what are the goals that you want to reach through your undertaking. Next and maybe most important step is creating a marketing plan and strategy. Here are some points that should be considered when making your marketing plan:
1. Research - you have to make a research about what are the particular needs of people in your business area and to chose your target market. In other words, you have to decide what kind of people you expect to visit your site or buy your products.
2. Competition - try to find your product niche. Visit similar sites or make a research of similar products, what they offer - what are the prices, how their products looks like etc.. Think about the way of making your product or site more useful for the people. It may be one thing, but it could be the best one. There is a rule in marketing - "one is enough". In other words, you can find only one thing that makes you better than your competitors and it would be anough to be the best!
3. Positioning - you have to choose the way, that you want your product to looks like in people eyes.
4. Advertising - make a research of the best ways of adverting your product and be prepared to spend money on it. It's very important because without advertising people wouldn't be able to find or value your product/site. And if it comes to the websites, learn how to submit your site to search engines and how you can increase your position there.
5. Price - pricing is very important thing that plays huge role in evolution of your business. Again, make a research about the prices of your competitors,co-ordinate it with your positioning. Also make sure that current price will bring you a profit, because profit should be the aim of your business.
6. Clearness - describe in details to your costumers all the things regarding your product/site. For example, how it works, what are the benefits that they get by using or visiting you product/site, what payment methods you use, what is more that you can offer them than your competitors.
These were the primary things that should be mentioned before starting a business or creating a site.