My Passive Income Generation Links (See above)

Hello all,

Hope everyone have enjoyed the finance articles on my blog so far. And hope they have provided you some guidance in this volatile market.

Just hope to bring everyone's attention away from the financial market for a while, back to the internet.

I am currently 70% cash and 30% vested in equities. The 70% cash is my opportunity fund to scoop up cheap and good investments in the near future....guess everyone should know that it is not a question of "if" the downturn will come, but when. I believe it should begin within 2 to 3 years from now.

I am grateful that currently, with my 70% cash not earning returns and my 30% equities (holding for long term) sitting with some paper losses, my internet means of generating passive income is still working hard. Oh yes, for these, the returns are almost infinite! Because they generate returns for me at very low or no cost at all!

Even when the financial markets are not doing well, millions of people all over the world are still accessing the internet. Meaning, the market for internet money making is everywhere, 24 hours 7 days a week. Financial markets close after office hours or during public holidays but not the internet world.

Hope you guys know what I am getting at: Internet wealth creation is a good diversification from the financial markets altogether.

Do feel free to check out the 3 links I have for passive income creation above. There are thousands of such internet income generation websites nowadays, but currently the above 3 I have tried and proven scam-free and earns me a decent passive income monthly. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! May everyone be happy and wealthy in 2008 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

I'm an accountant, I hate my job, but seriously, I wouldn’t know what else to do

Have We Reached a Top?