So, what's with the Real Estate markets now?

Courtesy of Valerie Wu

So, what’s with the Real Estate markets now?

I was speaking with a friend of mine last night about the Real Estate market. Is it really a good time to buy US properties? Well, we both agree that it’s not a good time to jump into it yet even though property prices have come down significantly, it appears that there is room for prices to fall further.

How ‘bout Asia then? Let’s just say that you’ve to take a long term view if you really have to get a place. Definitely not for the faint-hearted.

And in Singapore? Prices have slipped a little, for buyers planning to get a property, Based on our conversation, it might be better to look at it in late 2009 to 2010 when the deferred payment scheme forces the speculators to pay up.

I would love to hear your opinions on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

I'm an accountant, I hate my job, but seriously, I wouldn’t know what else to do

Have We Reached a Top?