"If I work hard, is it guaranteed that I'll succeed?"

So what is your answer to the above question?

Most people say 70% hard work, 30% luck.

Do you agree?

I don't.

The truth is, if you work hard, you are guaranteed to succeed, period!

"But I've worked very hard, why am I not successful yet?"

I'll give you the answer later, but let me explain why hard work guarantees success.

The world is governed by a set of laws and these laws work with mathematical certainty. Some of the well known laws are the law of gravity and the law of action and reaction. These laws are taught in school because they can be proven by science. Some laws cannot be proven scientifically and thus, they are not in the mainstream of our education. One of these laws is the law of compensation.

The law of compensation simply states that you get compensated for whatever you contribute, nothing is lost and nothing is wasted. If you work hard, you will succeed. That's it. There is no other conditions. There is no BUT..... There is no UNLESS....

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 ~ 1882), one of America's most influential philosophers, explains the law of compensation: “The whole of what we know is a system of compensations. Every defect in one manner is made up in another. Every suffering is rewarded; every sacrifice is made up; every debt is paid.”

If you work hard, creative ideas will come to you. If you work hard, you will meet benefactors and other people who can help you to succeed. If you work hard, resources that were not available to you in the past will become available to you now. What other luck do you need?

"But I've worked very hard, why am I not successful yet?"

This question was also asked by a friend of mine, who said that he had worked very hard and yet his business was still not making money. He said he was not compensated for the hard work he had put in.

Is it true? Let's see.

The truth is this friend of mine had been working very hard to solve problems, not working very hard to make money. He had been working hard to solve his problem with his supplier. He had also been working hard to help his employees to solve their problems, which have nothing to do with him! He worked hard to solve all kinds of problems. So in the end, the law of compensation worked. He becomes a great problem solver. The only problem he didn't solve is to earn enough money to continue with his business.

Take myself for example. I try to spend most of my time on money making activities. I'm either promoting my websites or networking with my customers or creating more products that can make more money in the future. As much as possible, I leave other tasks like customer service and accounting to other people. What about problems? Well, I have been "advancing" from my problems for a few years and I have little problems to solve now. What I have now are challenges. Problems are boring and annoying, challenges are exciting and interesting. See the difference? (If you don't know what I mean by "advancing" from my problems, please read last month's newsletter.)

The law of compensation only warrants you success in the area where you've worked hard, not in the area where you "think" you've worked hard.

For instance, if you have been working hard days and nights to provide for your family and one day your wife leaves you because she says you don't love her, please don't be mad because the law of compensation in this case only compensates you with financial stability, not love. See what I mean?

Another example, you may be working hard to learn how to make money online. If you do just that, you may deserve a degree on how to make money online, but you will NOT make money. You will only make money when you work hard to do things that can generate profits, not learning how to make money.

I hope I've given you enough examples to illustrate the idea.

After today, I hope there is no more excuse for any underachievement in you. Work hard and success will be inevitable. Just make sure you are working hard at the right thing!

THE ABOVE IS COURTESY OF EMAILCASHPRO, A SAFE, LEGITIMATE AND PROFITABLE PAID TO READ EMAILS PROGRAMME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

I'm an accountant, I hate my job, but seriously, I wouldn’t know what else to do

Have We Reached a Top?